Welcome!

Welcome friends to my page. This is my first, real attempt at keeping a blog. On this page, you will find videos and pictures of me. I will be updating as often as I can so that you can see what I'm doing in New York! Graduate school starts September 7. You can see what operas and other performance opportunities I'll be doing. Manhattan School of Music is expensive. If you are interested in contributing to my education, please click on the link to the right (www.gofundme.com/hopefuloperasinger). I would love to have your support and also to hear from you, so do keep in touch. My email is also to the right.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Preparing a recital

I have a recital date! August 14 at 4:00 pm at Galloway United Methodist Church (where I currently am employed).

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment